What is Home Care?
Home care encompasses a wide range of health and social services. These services are delivered at home to recovering, disabled, persons in need of medical, nursing, social, or therapeutic treatment and/or assistance with the essential activities of daily living.
Our services at a glance
- Care and Educational Health Services
- IV Therapy, Line/Site Care & Laboratory Draws
- Wound Care
- Therapy; Physical & Occupational
- Well Mom-Baby Visits
- Cardiopulmonary Support & Management
- Gastric Tubes and Drains
- Medication Education & Program Review
- Long-Term Skilled Nurses
Are you interested in a personal consultation?
Just give us a call at 408 2263118 or send us an email.